At EI1, we know that our community network is the driving force behind our progress. Operations and responsibilities are primarily divided among committees staffed by member-elected and appointed volunteers supported by staff. Join our member- volunteers, Education professionals, researchers and donors who are making a difference in the Education community.
Get involved today!
- Events & Fundraising
- Programs – Research / Development / Oversite
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join your local/regional affiliate or community representative and meet volunteers committed to moving Education into the 21st Century. As part of your local effort, you can make a difference.
- Find Your Local Effort
- Distribute membership and program materials
- Host an informational or fundraising event
- Participate in a local event
- Join a committee or Program
- Become an Advocate
- Connect locally on Facebook and Twitter
If you would like to discuss volunteer opportunities with a Community Outreach staff member, please contact us at Volunteer@EI1.org or 310.379.8093.
SUPPORTING EDUCATION’S FUTURE
All of EI1‘s Programs, Conferences and Staff Development events are Educator-developed. The messages they deliver and the information and support they distribute relies completely on the participation of our members. This is your opportunity to become an active participant in the process; to have a direct hand in the way your profession is perceived and conducted.
Program and event subjects are based on suggestions put forth by our Advisory Committee and our membership. Submissions are evaluated based on their ability to fulfill an immediate and wide ranging need of Education and Educators and/or to make a significant and effective impact on Education.